Salesforce DeveloperREF #SF135
At OPEX Associates, we’re passionate about making advanced technological efficiencies accessible to all. If you enjoy problem solving, collaborative environments, and are always seeking new ways to find solutions, then we’d like to work with you.
OPEX Associates has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Developer. This remote position will serve as the primary consultant between OPEX Associates and the client. This person is responsible for documenting each phase of development and communicating with the client throughout the process.
- You are responsible for Salesforce solutions for our internal and external customers of Bosch Service Solutions
- Lead on, design, and implement new features/integrations and enhance existing functionality based on IT requirements/priority
- Assist in representing the service from a technical perspective to the application owners within the business
- Where necessary debug, monitor, and troubleshoot issues within or feeding into Salesforce
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal, documentation/user manuals, Salesforce best practices)
- Work in an agile environment on a wide range of different Salesforce Orgs and topics
- Proven background with Salesforce platform development
- Ability to write, interpret, and critique technical specifications
- A proactive attitude to enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Proven track record as a developer in more than one of Sales, Marketing, Service and Experience Clouds. Field Service and Finance a plus.
- Salesforce Certified Platform App builder.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator.